Gatherings of Hope
Please find in this pdf a collection of short works which can be recited during a gathering or when alone. The works are taken from a variety of celebrated scholars and consist of the following:
1, Qasīda ‘Iqd al-Thamīn by Shaykh Abu Bakr al-Mullā : A poem in praise of the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) which can be sung to the tune of the Burda.
2. Selected Prophetic Supplications for Morning & Evening (Wasīlatul Falāḥ)
by Shaykh Abu Bakr al-Mullā
3. A Prayer for the Muslim World by Shaykh Yusuf al-Nabhānī: A short collection of concise prayers for the relief of suffering across the Muslim world.
4. Ḥizb Imām al-Nawawī via Sayyid Muhammad bin ‘Alawī al-Mālikī
5. Beneficial Prayers by Shaykh Abu Bakr al-Mullā : A collection of Quranic verses and Prophetic supplications which the author selected from the Hizb al-Azam of Mulla Ali al-Qari.
6. Selections from Dua Khatm al-Qurān of Shaykh Abdullah al-Khaṭīb al-Ja‘farī & Shaykh Abu Bakr al-Mullā : A combination of two works on this topic which will facilitate those who have completed a Quran recital to donate the reward of their recital to the deceased.
7. Forty Ṣalawāt from Hadith by Imām Taqī al-Dīn al-Subkī : Taken from the classic work Shifa al-Siqam.
Download document here: